• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wasn't Siraj racially abused there? Or was it some other stand? And I think Ashwin mentioned it has happened everytime they played in Sydney.
What, they’ve been racially abused or assaulted in the members stand? I find that pretty hard to believe tbh, and as far as I know it’s never been reported as happening

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Just to jog your memory, the last match Pat Cummins and Nathan Lyon had a 55 run partnership to win Australia the game. And Pat Cummins came out to bat when Australia needed 75 to win.

England need 72 more runs now. Is it a case of what goes around

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm just not sure why Head has not had a bowl today. Not a single over of spin, but over after over of useless half trackers for Stokes to smack for 6. Mindless captaincy.

And then Stokes chokes.