• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Spark

Global Moderator
I'd bowl wide yorkers and put some slips + stacked offside field. It's not a one dayer, if he wants to try and hit one that's barely on the cut strip to square leg then good luck to him. He might nick it instead.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
I reckon Stokes was always going to go when Bairstow got out. It certainly fired Broad up though.

Bairstow brought it on himself with that dismissal to be fair. It was dumb cricket.
100% it was dumb cricket and any team would have done the same.

But it can't be denied it changed the game. If Bairstow had been out in more conventional manner,.I don't Broad would be batting like this and the crowd wouldn't be as engaged.

ripper868

International Coach
Do Australia know they need wickets to win the match?
It does rather feel like we've **** the bed and forgotten how the game works.

Incredible stuff from Stokes. Headingley hurt, this is hurting a whole lot more imo.