• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

CartyDurham

International Captain
Should do fine in the current England set up then.
I know you are taking the piss but it’s reality

I suppose that will bring much joy to see England depart test match cricket

that’s what bazball is trying to prevent as the kids have zero interest in this stuff unlike old farts like me and others on this thread

Socerer 01

International Captain
What about the other ten needed in about three years time ?

they all want to play t20 and make money

he has a team mate called Smeed who has retired in red ball at 24
there are plenty of other players for that time

someone like Smeed should never be in consideration for tests with the way he plays lol

CartyDurham

International Captain
there are plenty of other players for that time

someone like Smeed should never be in consideration for tests with the way he plays lol
There isn’t no matter what you say

the red ball game is dying slowly and until you accept that it’s just pointless to discuss

the Ecb is only interested in the white ball formats though to be fair we are world champions in both

now that’s my whack.

Shri

Mr. Glass