• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don’t disagree but it won’t happen this series now he’s made 50 in each of the first two tests

Wow that’s come back up the hill a mile
Oh I'm not saying it will happen, just that it clearly could happen if they weren't so in love with Zak.

Spark

Global Moderator
Is it or does he just play it really, really badly?
I think he was really expecting the full sucker ball follow up and not another one in a row.

EDIT: Also what does playing it well even look like after we've seen today and yesterday? "Turn into Viv and Ponting" I guess.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Green took that catch in the first over the extra half hour would be in play here