• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Blast 2023

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I like the Wisden cricket podcast, but they're annoying me here, why are they calling them "The fabulous Curran brothers", I mean it makes no sense it's Baker, ho-hum.

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
I like the Wisden cricket podcast, but they're annoying me here, why are they calling them "The fabulous Curran brothers", I mean it makes no sense it's Baker, ho-hum.
To be accurate, it’s “The Fabulous Baker Boys”, one of my favourite films starring one of my favourite actresses …

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
she was good on that piano, there's's some of it that doesn't hold up so well now, she's sixteen and she's beautiful...
Who’s sixteen? Confused! I think Pfeiffer is/was a fabulous singer and actress. Some great musical numbers - More than you know; Ten Cents a Dance; Makin’ Whoopee, My Funny Valentine….

Third_Man

State 12th Man
North Group:
Warwicks top from Lancs currently
from Worcs and Notts
On Sunday:
Notts to play and will beat Leics. Lancs home to Northants need a win to secure 2nd place. But with an incredible set of results (a really bad loss against Northants), could finish 5th.
Derby play Worcester on Sunday, a win and they will overtake them and qualify.

Technically also, if Notts are thrashed by Leicester Yorkshire could sneak home in 4th place only to be penalised 2pts by the ECB.

Yeoman

U19 Captain
If Yorkshire were to retrospectively miss out on the quarter finals due to Rafiq it would make a neat pair with 2008.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who’s sixteen? Confused! I think Pfeiffer is/was a fabulous singer and actress. Some great musical numbers - More than you know; Ten Cents a Dance; Makin’ Whoopee, My Funny Valentine….
it was a discussion amongst the bros that didn't involve la Pfeiffer, hey I suppose it's legal in many places, but I guess it would be cut from a modern film.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Somerset and Birmingham Bears(wtf?) are looking streets ahead of everyone else. 5 teams competing for the other 3 places in the South and it looks even more competitive in the North.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Just the one T20 today

Sussex v Gloucestershire at 230pm uk time