• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Spark

Global Moderator
It's interesting Jarrod Kimber called this as oz' tactics after tea, and he's been right, we just don't seem to know what to do about it.
Oh yeah it's certainly an improvement over what they were doing before, and it has gotten a wicket (should have gotten two). But it looks hideous.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Green looks a bit like one of those young blokes who works as a builder's apprentice who is constantly getting chewed out for showing up late to the building site.

kevinw

International 12th Man
Didn't Ishant Sharma bowl England out once? When I say bowled out I mean they hooked every wicket to fine leg. I couldn't believe they let Wagner sucker them in NZ.

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
Morrison is better on comms than Anderson, more multi-faceted hence he takes the win
Anderson is a shy man from oop north. He mainly lets his bowling does the talking. However, his confidence has grown over the years with the England team. And I imagine he lets his hair down on nights out,

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I repent for casting aspersions on England's tactics at the end of yesterday. Should've known better than to judge Bazball by standards of regular cricket. Somehow England are in control after sending the opposition in to bat and pissing away perfect bowling conditions.