• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Already said it but it bears repeating, Boland would have destroyed on this deck
I thought that yesterday morning, and I also just think Boland is a far better bowler. But Tongue has been getting some value for his extra pace and Lord's tends to quicken on day two, so Starc might work out.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought that yesterday morning, and I also just think Boland is a far better bowler. But Tongue has been getting some value for his extra pace and Lord's tends to quicken on day two, so Starc might work out.
As much as I don't really rate Tongue, he digs the ball into the pitch in a way Starc doesn't, so will get more out of it.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Blame Green he is complete village proven now. Head got a quickfire 70 odd. Green worse than Shane Watson and the most over rated test cricketer on the planet. He's a test no6 yet not better than Starc or Cummins at batting. Even Roy or Mitch marsh were better all rounders for us.
He's much better than Starc and Cummins at batting. And Mitch Marsh has been terrible at test level (quality in white ball though).