• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Spark

Global Moderator
England definitely still in the game here. Starc makes that tail more dangerous though (only just found out he was playing)
Yeah just about. Aus are probably a fair way above a par score already though, at least that's the fear from an England pov

CartyDurham

International Captain
Yeah just about. Aus are probably a fair way above a par score already though, at least that's the fear from an England pov
Thought Aussies were well on for 500 plus and game over but England have a glimmer of a chance if it’s around 400 all out

CartyDurham

International Captain
Yeah I wouldn't be shocked if he had half an eye on Strictly for Xmas, housewives absolutely love him and its still pretty relevant.

It might be more alluring than another test tour abroad and tbf at 40 who could blame him?
I watch that show. Makes me laugh