• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Saket1209

State Vice-Captain
Averages 29 there which is pretty good for the conditions for a bowler like him, no?
He averaged less because he has bowled a lot lesser in India than any other conditon which affects the average. Even shami average 20 in india

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
First I'd ask wtf you're doing putting them in in Aus conditions
Yeah maybe I'm mixing it up because I can't find any examples where I'd have been on the motorway with TMS on and it's happened. Maybe it was just a case of having the team bat first seven down at close they were talking about.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah maybe I'm mixing it up because I can't find any examples where I'd have been on the motorway with TMS on and it's happened. Maybe it was just a case of having the team bat first seven down at close they were talking about.
It'd be a disappointment now but I'd have absolutely taken 7/270 or something like that at stumps when we were put in this morning. If it's bowling conditions and you know it's going to still be bowling conditions tomorrow then your #1 priority is not to lose the game in the first 40 overs

CartyDurham

International Captain
Aussies should at minimum break 400 here so England have a glimmer still in the match

was looking at 500 to 600 twenty mins ago

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He averaged less because he has bowled a lot lesser in India than any other conditon which affects the average. Even shami average 20 in india
Not sure you understand how averages work pal

13 Tests btw, not nothing. Instrumental in a few victories over there including hugely significant ones in 2006 and 2012

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
England definitely still in the game here. Starc makes that tail more dangerous though (only just found out he was playing)