• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
I think he is done though, I did say he still has time in this test but if he continues like this he needs to be dropped and his age that's probably it for test cricket.
Gotta agree with this, sadly for Jimmy and English fans unless he plays other series after the Ashes the 700 milestone is going to elude him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Kinda sad to see how listless England have been today. We had a horrible day 1 of the WTC and we were still miles better than this. Definitely think Australia have gotten into their heads.

Sad, if this is the way Bazball goes down. I am and always will be a fan.

Spark

Global Moderator
Kinda sad to see how listless England have been today. We had a horrible day 1 of the WTC and we were still miles better than this. Definitely think Australia have gotten into their heads.

Sad, if this is the way Bazball goes down. I am and always will be a fan.
Irony is that Head in particular is very much "Bazballing" them. But in the end the fundamentals always remain

CartyDurham

International Captain
Gotta agree with this, sadly for Jimmy and English fans unless he plays other series after the Ashes the 700 milestone is going to elude him.
I think it was Darren Gough who retired after a test like this at lords. No fanfare with on the pitch applause. Just jacked it in when the game had finished

Anderson has been anaemic in the two tests and I wanted him to go out at the oval