• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not seen anything prior to tea, but no getting away from it. You want teams 3 down at lunch when you put them in. This is poor. Massive effort needed
Hardly seen anything today but just a case of hoping for one of those New Zealand style games from last year right now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
GIMH has a job?
GIMH certainly does, alas today I was volunteering at a hospice in Cheshire, sponsored to do so by my employer. Didn't clock the test starting on Wednesday when arranging, doh. Otherwise I could have had iPad at desk all day. In the actual office tomorrow so won't see any then. Friday I'm driving to London for GNR so won't see much there either. It's a hard life/.

Croadymeister

U19 Cricketer
What a frustrating watch it’s been today! The pitch has still done enough to keep the pace bowlers interested and we’ve beat the bat a fair bit, but we’ve thrown some absolute rubbish down too!

We’ve been sloppy in a few parts, couple of dropped catches, far too many no balls and byes, not enough intent throughout. However, a few late wickets could edge it towards an even day.
Haha we aren't getting late wickets today,be assured though we are in for some pain when they bowl