• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

CartyDurham

International Captain
Respite

my tea has arrived. Corned beef and cheese toasties

can’t see another wicket today. (Desperate attempt to get a wicket by me)

mustardcharlie

School Boy/Girl Captain
Has anybody else watching in Australia noticed that the TV picture & sound are fractionally out of sync? Sound slightly ahead of picture. It's driving me mental.
In the UK of course . but need to do things around the house and garden. So I generally listen to the TMS team and have enough time to get back in and watch it "live" if anything interesting happens,

Qlder

International Debutant
Just a reminder that Australia won the 1st Test despite Smith and Labuschagne doing absolutely nothing....

However in 2nd Test.....

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Couldn’t ask for more after being sent in. Can all turn around last session but right now this has been a dream day for Aus.

Molehill

International Captain
Just a reminder that Australia won the 1st Test despite Smith and Labuschagne doing absolutely nothing....

However in 2nd Test.....
True, but Khawaja batted like he never has in England before. Things returning to normal here.....and England just looking a mess to be honest.

I'm already thinking the best they can hope for is get out of Lord's with a draw and the series still to play for.

Spark

Global Moderator
Couldn’t ask for more after being sent in. Can all turn around last session but right now this has been a dream day for Aus.
Yeah, to get Starfighter-tier pessimistic here, even if it all blows up in the end, we'll get a score to bowl at. But if things go well - and if England don't shape up and pull their lengths back - then there's an opportunity to totally dominate this game within the next 50 overs, as in the WTC final.

Molehill

International Captain
Got through the tough period, the pitch looks flat now. 350-3 at close looks on the cards.....although obviously they'd declare with 20 mins to go!!