• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Think Virat Kohli had something to say about SuperSport's cameramen being particularly interested in the actions of the visiting side tbf
Ashwin pretty much got away with accusing them of a conspiracy to alter the drs ball tracking trajectory on air.

Spark

Global Moderator
Ashwin pretty much got away with accusing them of a conspiracy to alter the drs ball tracking trajectory on air.
I was surprised more wasn't made out of it at the time. I still think that whole affair came from Australian cricketers on that tour complaining to some of their Indian national team IPL teammates.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Broad should have started to Labushagne after lunch but tbf he’s looked dog **** against everyone so far. Handy time for a break from an Aus pov

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This from the bloke who stoops to wordier versions of 'no u' as soon as he is challenged on anything.

No I'm not but you can believe that if it soothes your ego.
Palpable irony, displaying what you're protesting. You still form your ideas around what you want rather than the evidence available.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lmao that was such a laughable episode. Tbf, there were a few very dodgy looking drs reviews earlier in the series where it didn't look as if the correct frame of impact was chosen. But the tantrum they threw on that last day was pathetic. Kohli and the bowlers completely lost their heads and conceded 5-6 boundaries in quick succession after that Elgar lbw pretty much ending the game.