• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

CartyDurham

International Captain
Some subtle comments here , that if made towards Australia or India would be borderline , you know

let’s enjoy the game without the rubbish please ?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The weather is noticeably better in their computer simulation. Perhaps if all cricket in England is simulated we can do away with rain breaks and bad light forever.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Mate, seriously shut up. FFS.......did you ever think to wait 5 mins and get to know people here?
I do. It’s banter back. It’s in jest. So ffs shut up yourself. So basically let all the negative comments and borderline , fit for humans etc, just go by?

nope I’ll fire back thank you

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Not good enough from England - we've bowled a touch short and we've been a touch unlucky they've not nicked a few more but our catching in the slips hasn't been good enough.

Fair play to Warner - he's been pretty solid.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disagree with Taylor

This pitch might be more difficult to play on this afternoon as it gets quicker

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
England have been using such dishonest tactics since I've been following cricket

To give them credit here at least they used their actual 12th man and not a sub specifically chosen to field, who was the best fielder in county cricket, but nowhere near the actual squad. Which they have done before
I do remember something like this, but not sure if the same occasion.

Molehill

International Captain
They've been able to leave way too much. Can't help thinking County bowlers at 70mph on an off stump line would've caused them far more issues.