• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

CartyDurham

International Captain
Yeah Just Stop Oil.
They've done it several high profile events recently - World Snooker Champs, Cheltenham Festival, The Derby amongst others
The snooker where one of them jumped on the table and spread that orange stuff. Is that environmentally friendly by the way ?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hard to argue with results but I'm never going to get used to Khawaja just sitting on the crease to full balls. Just ain't right

CartyDurham

International Captain
This pitch is not as green as those pictures the other day . The pitch two to the right of Warner is. Maybe the pic was of that

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has this got the look of one of those pitches that may quicken up day two (weather permitting)? I didn’t have a double bouncer second over on this on my bingo card
It does look pretty slow so far, but does quickening up on the second day happen much in England? Most of the matches I've watched there they get slower than they dry out.