• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

CartyDurham

International Captain
I said on Monday it’s a bowl first pitch. I suspect Australia would have gone exactly the same

let’s get it on

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hate KP, more than most, but the constant inane babble does seem to be what broadcasters of so many sports want nowadays, I really wish they'd stop doing it, but mute is now my constant position for most sports.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TBH, we should be getting a good score here. The pitch actually looks pretty reasonable, certainly not the green carpet it was three days ago.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
I know its only one overpitched delivery but Anderson has bowled a lot more rubbish this series than I'm used to.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Just stop oil? Doesn't look to be any paint on the pitch which means there shouldn't be a major delay.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the safety of the greatest opener of all time was at risk just then. england should forfeit the game for their failures