• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Qlder

International Debutant
So funny that England openly say they don't care if they win or lose as long as they entertain, meanwhie they've lost 2 of their last 3 tests 😀

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
So funny that England openly say they don't care if they win or lose as long as they entertain, meanwhile they've lost 2 of their last 3 tests 😀
Because they wants to hide their weakness but more they try more their weakness Exposed

Their bazball idea not successful always vs team like australia.

G. S. Kohli

So funny that England openly say they don't care if they win or lose as long as they entertain, meanwhile they've lost 2 of their last 3 tests 😀
Because they wants to hide their weakness but more they try more that Expose.

Their bazball idea not successful always vs team like australia

G. S. Kohli

Consecutive 100 plus test - 6 player

So far🤳

Sir A. Cook: 159 Tests

Allan Border: 153 Tests

Mark Waugh: 107 Tests

S. Gavaskar: 106 Tests

B. McCullum – 101 Tests

N Lyon -100* Tests

Cong Lyon but you need to work very hard at Lords for Milestone unless Bazball "boys 's Brain Fade"

Molehill

International Captain
Definitely feels like a bowl first day if you win the toss, although the forecast doesn't exactly suggest it will be the only day with overhead assistance.

My only day of viewing for this Test as off on hols tomorrow. Back on Day 4 of the 3rd Test (this wasn't well planned, although I blame the ****ing ECB for moving these Tests out of August).

Molehill

International Captain
Awful planning Molehill. Least me missing days 4 and 5 involves dipping my wick.
The one year the kids finish school/Uni early and we can get away outside of normal summer holidays and the ECB move the Ashes to June/July!!

If it makes you feel better, I'll be either sat by my villa pool or on a beach in Turkey listening to TMS. If it looks like it's worth watching, I might sort out a VPN for the ipad to watch on Sky.