• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

mustardcharlie

School Boy/Girl Captain
The relevance you ignorant person is this

chunks and I were talking about England if the weather was bad and how they could win. One possibility was by forfeiting an innings and making it a one innings match . Chunks didn’t know about this so I gave an example of how it happened in the past

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT
Twadd

CartyDurham

International Captain
You still not accepting the point I see. Whatever that means, is beyond me.

im afraid you bit like a piranha over absolutely nothing

are we not allowed anything in the past that could help England or Australia to win? It was totally on point and if you could accept that, you may begin to grow up

the lad I was talking to, is relatively new to cricket and I was telling him something that has happened in the past , which knowing the way Stokes thinks could very well happen again

so grow up will you, this is ridiculous and whatever that phrase is, shows the type of person you are

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
My opinion of Hansie Cronje, Michael (dirt in the pocket) Atherton or whether Fred Truenan used excessive amounts of Bryllcream on his hair, Mbargogate, Pedalogate etc are well known

My point is that old cricket scandal has no relevance to his thread
We’d better stop mentioning old cricket scandals, then. And not lose our tempers. It’s just chat.
Pedalogate was quite fun, though. 😉

mustardcharlie

School Boy/Girl Captain

are we not allowed anything in the past that could help England or Australia to win? It was totally on point and if you could accept that, you may begin to grow up

the lad I was talking to, is relatively new to cricket and I was telling him something that has happened in the past , which knowing the way Stokes thinks could very well happen again

so grow up will you, this is ridiculous and whatever that phrase is, shows the type of person you are
We’d better stop mentioning old cricket scandals, then. And not lose our tempers. It’s just chat.
Pedalogate was quite fun, though. 😉

Qlder

International Debutant
Interesting weather for 1st 3 days. Definitely don't want to be batting on day 2 with a lot of rain and 95% cloud cover.

Aus to win toss and bat but day 1 also has 75% cloud cover so should be interesting (hopefully little rain). Looking forward to Eng trying to Bazball on day 2 conditions 😀

Attachments

CartyDurham

International Captain
i hope it’s another fantastic game but as an England fan, I hope we can come out on top this time

im hoping Mark Wood comes into the team and possibly Matthew Potts . Potts had a habit last summer of taking the big wickets of star players and Wood does possess 90mph plus pace which would cause anyone a problem

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poms eating their own here over the past few pages. They're rattled. Bad signs.

Also Mustard, you'll last about 3.5 weeks in a tour thread on here if you're going to try to limit discussion in any given thread to its given topic. The discussions move around all over the place. Try to chill out a bit. If you don't want to respond to parts of a discussion, just be the anti-Ben Duckett and let them go.

Burgey

Interesting weather for 1st 3 days. Definitely don't want to be batting on day 2 with a lot of rain and 95% cloud cover.

Aus to win toss and bat but day 1 also has 75% cloud cover so should be interesting (hopefully little rain). Looking forward to Eng trying to Bazball on day 2 conditions 😀
Aus will still be batting til late day two in any event.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Slow your roll champ. You've been here five seconds, get to five minutes first before playing forum cop.
Yeah I get the occasional frustrations with CD's shtick but there was really nothing wrong with those posts at all. He provided examples relevant to the base conversation, which was very relevant to the thread. Threads go wayyyy more off topic than that sometimes.

OverratedSanity

Yeah I get the occasional frustrations with CD's shtick but there was really nothing wrong with those posts at all. He provided examples relevant to the base conversation, which was very relevant to the thread. Threads go wayyyy more off topic than that sometimes.
Yeah like that time Indian posters kept talking about how we beat Australia in Australia with net bowlers and everyone got mad.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah my line has always been natural flow of conversation; if there's an interesting discussion going on then I'm not going to cut it off just because it's temporarily off topic. If people want to bring it back on topic then they'll just post.

I will draw the line at people deliberately derailing for lulz though, re: the two posts above mine.

mustardcharlie

School Boy/Girl Captain

the lad I was talking to, is relatively new to criganecket and I was telling him something that has happened in the past , which knowing the way Stokes thinks could very well happen again

1. I am 71 years old
2' You are a snotty nose little duckwit who has never played the game
3. You have never played a
Slow your roll champ. You've been here five seconds, get to five minutes first before playing forum cop.
The child expects meto roollove