• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Cricket CoachDB

U19 Debutant
if you are oli norwell, i am the guy who lost the activation key an DM'd you on twitter, then got impatient and bought the game again before you replied the next day :laugh:
Ha ha no, I was Brownbear, the guy who did the players and gave Oli loads of feedback/ideas for the game (probably too many!). I think I remember you from the now-defunct forum (which got closed down to the huge spam-attacks). I email Oli now and again but we kinda lost touch. Last I heard he's busy with family projects, but I live in hope he'll return to Cricket Coach one day.

slowfinger

International Debutant
i'm still absolutely fuming.

also what are your thoughts about that pitch and what we are likely to see moving forward.

also whoever is comparing this Ashes to the 2005 series is having a laugh. this was the battle of who's gonna fail harder not heroics from either side.

also it's my birthday :thumbup1:

CartyDurham

International Captain

also what are your thoughts about that pitch and what we are likely to see moving forward.

also whoever is comparing this Ashes to the 2005 series is having a laugh. this was the battle of who's gonna fail harder not heroics from either side.

Happy Birthday

I was only using 2005 to compare as Australia won the first test in that series

of course it ended in Englands favour

that may happen in this series , who knows but as I’m an England fan, I hope it does

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer

Happy Birthday! Please don't fume on your birthday. ;)

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's quite weird that Robinson seems intent on having a crack at Khawaja, having had to be dragged away by Anderson of all people yesterday. I know his tweets were made ages ago, but in that context, it doesn't exactly look good.

Australia should start calling him 'Tommy'.

slowfinger

International Debutant
It's quite weird that Robinson seems intent on having a crack at Khawaja, having had to be dragged away by Anderson of all people yesterday. I know his tweets were made ages ago, but in that context, it doesn't exactly look good.

I hope you're not referring him to you-know-who ...

because i see it

CartyDurham

International Captain

I refer you to Merv Hughes and Graham hick

I refer you to Michael Clarke stating Anderson should prepare for a broken arm by Mitchell Johnson

he is trying to create a him v me contest to try and get in khawaja head

khawaja clearly put him in his box

that’s all it is nothing else

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I refer you to Merv Hughes and Graham hick

I refer you to Michael Clarke stating Anderson should prepare for a broken arm by Mitchell Johnson

he is trying to create a him v me contest to try and get in khawaja head

khawaja clearly put him in his box

that’s all it is nothing else
Maybe it is, but all those you mention are white, and neither Clarke or Hughes tweeted racially motivated jokes about the others at some time in their past before these incidents occurred. In that context, it's not a great look, regardless of how he feels now.

He probably is just trying to get in Khawaja's head. He'd be better served concentrating on his bowling and fielding though.

What was funny about the incident with Khawaja was he approached Khawaja and said something, and then got the ****s when Khawaja said something back. He's not at the local pub.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Maybe it is, but all those you mention are white, and neither Clarke or Hughes tweeted racially motivated jokes about the others at some time in their past before these incidents occurred. In that context, it's not a great look, regardless of how he feels now.

He probably is just trying to get in Khawaja's head. He'd be better served concentrating on his bowling and fielding though.

What was funny about the incident with Khawaja was he approached Khawaja and said something, and then got the ****s when Khawaja said something back. He's not at the local pub.
I’m not excusing Robinsons behaviour in the past believe me

I hate twitter anyway and all the racism that goes on makes me vomit

I really think this incident was like I said

classic ashes going at each other as I said about previous series and players

it’s happened for decades and probably decades to come

let’s not fool ourselves that both teams won’t be up to antics to put each off or get a psychological edge

that’s sport at elite level , whatever creed, culture or religion

CartyDurham

International Captain
Merv Hughes was an all time great player but he was not a gentle chap when taking wickets especially of England team players. He was right in the face with the swearing

Clarke did want Anderson’s arm broke by Mitch Johnson

those things did happen