• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Blast 2023

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Robbo and Turner both get 50s to give us a bit of respectibility.

146/5 is not great but it's something for Bears to chase.

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Well this isn't going yo take long. Bears 30/0 off 2.2 overs.

Elsewhere Surrey have scored 238 in their 20 overs.

CartyDurham

International Captain
😄😄😄

Where's @CartyDurham at? After the Test he might not be able to face another defeat. I'm finding it hard.
I can take it but my heads buzzing :laugh: Never seen so much palaver over a declaration when we had nigh on 400 on the board and wanted to get Warner in with a few overs left

we lose by two wickets and that all a lot of people want to talk about

we lost due to bairstow , Broad no ball, Khawaja having probabky the game of his life, and then a ninth wicket stand

the declaration was irrelevant when you take on board what after it was done

by they like England on here :laugh:

CartyDurham

International Captain
I must admit in the last 3 or 4 hours I've lost the will to live.
:laugh: :laugh:
I’m getting there . Bloody hell they love a declaration on here. I just wonder what would be said if Australia declare and lose by two wickets ?

it will be a great decision no doubt and the poms cheated