• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
hot take but I think this is Stokes' worst game as England captain so far and there's no way he lets this team make this many mistakes in the upcoming games.
My concern is that quite a few of the key Australians will improve significantly as the series progresses, and England really need to take advantage in this game. If not, the series could finish 1-4 or something.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!

been posting on that and will all week

post up your tips if you want

I’m one win, one loss today with Saga in the next race
Did Inspiral in opener and got chinned by outsider. Left big one alone as couldn't split Guineas winners and did the mare who got scared out of it in Sprint.

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
hot take but I think this is Stokes' worst game as England captain so far and there's no way he lets this team make this many mistakes in the upcoming games.
The players make mistakes themselves, some of which any captain wouldn't prevent. You're right though, as Stokes has won 8 bilateral series. Maybe this game is a blip. And don't forget, there are more Ashes matches to come!