• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Molehill

International Captain
Why do you me banned? I’m being fair on both sides. I will no longer post the score. Come on we are just fans of cricket surely. I’m not here to score points or to annoy anyone . I’m here because I love sport but mostly cricket
I never said I wanted you banned, but your posting does bare more than a passing resemblance to someone recently removed from here.

Have you ever had a snack in Asia?

CartyDurham

International Captain
I never said I wanted you banned, but your posting does bare more than a passing resemblance to someone recently removed from here.

Have you ever had a snack in Asia?
I’ve never been to Asia, nor America, I’ve been to Cuba, Spain, france and Italy. You asked if carty had been banned yet?

that sounds like you would like me banned?

im really upset

CartyDurham

International Captain
It's a fact that he took the most wickets. "Top" is obviously subjective given the countless other metrics you could use to measure that, though.

Posts like this bait people into pointing out that he wasn't the best seam bowler of all time, to which you will reply with something like "HAHAHAHA FACT MOST WICKETS!!!" and so on.

And don't get me wong, I've been well-known as one of the biggest Jimmeh fans on the forum for decades (got nothing on @dontcloseyoureyes tbf). But bad posting is bad.
That’s all fair point but I stand by Jimmy as a fan of England, like I would say that Nathan Lyon is an all time great spin bowler

surely people are not offended by a little fun back and forth? I’ve read the test thread and there’s barely a mention of an England player doing anything good at all. When an Aussie is out, it’s all bad shot but not good bowling

and then the Aussies bowl and it’s bad bowling but no good shots

saying fact is hardly a heinous thing when Jimmy has taken the most wickets all time as a seamer

is that not fair ?

CartyDurham

International Captain
but if it makes you the most miserable bastard in england is it really worth anything
I mean here is an example of what I’m not doing @Prince EWS

thats an uncalled for response in comparison

You will not find a post like this by me

as I said I will praise any player doing anything no matter if my team loses. I just love great cricket which this test is

Jimmy has taken the most wickets , that is true .

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean here is an example of what I’m not doing @Prince EWS

thats an uncalled for response in comparison

You will not find a post like this by me

as I said I will praise any player doing anything no matter if my team loses. I just love great cricket which this test is

Jimmy has taken the most wickets , that is true .
It was a dig at Anderson, not you. Why are you so worked up about it?

CartyDurham

International Captain
It was a dig at Anderson, not you. Why are you so worked up about it?
I’m not now. I am a bit shocked at calls for a ban though. I can’t believe that one and it got a like

anyway it’s over. So sad that this fantastic match may only end up a draw . If the rest of the series is anything like this, we will have a great summer

Last edited: