• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

shortpitched713

International Captain
Impressed that England have been good for some really high quality Test cricket.

Still, the Pommy bastards will choke it all away when it really matters on the 5th day, mark my words.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Impressed that England have been good for some really high quality Test cricket.

Still, the Pommy bastards will choke it all away when it really matters on the 5th day, mark my words.
I have. And when England wins it will be sweet.

if Australia win its because they have been the better team though

this match makes that world test championship game look second rate

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Got a teams meeting with work at 1 tomorrow afternoon, thankfully the TV is behind the computer
I'm at work till about 1 then driving to Bristol for Glastonbury on Wednesday.

Gutted as looks like the play will be in the afternoon.

But TMS on the radio will help, my pal who's going down in the car with me isn't a sports fan but he can walk if he refuses me TMS.

shortpitched713

International Captain
No chance we'll choke mate - this side of ours is mentally very tough.

We may or may not win but we won't bottle it.
Another close loss, after that ridiculous 1st innings declaration, is nothing if not bottling it.

I have. And when England wins it will be sweet.
I'll give you that. But England don't deserve it, and won't win. And calling that shot is equally sweet.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm at work till about 1 then driving to Bristol for Glastonbury on Wednesday.

Gutted as looks like the play will be in the afternoon.

But TMS on the radio will help, my pal who's going down in the car with me isn't a sports fan but he can walk if he refuses me TMS.
Nice! Also heading down for Glasto, but working the full day unfortunately. Hoping I can fit the bulk of play into a lunch break.