• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Blast 2023

CartyDurham

International Captain
Ah were screwed.
2 ex lankys unpiring. I’m not happy with how they slowed it down knowing it was to rain

terrible umpiring and scandalous really

no mention of slowing the game right down by the comms

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game umpires by two ex players of the home team

unbelievable

CartyDurham

International Captain
@Aidan11

it’s still raining and they take a cover off so conditions will be unplayable

I mean where are the umpires allowing them to do that it’s still raining and they are making sure the square gets soaked

you could bet you last quid if Durham were leading that would not be happening

CartyDurham

International Captain
Yorkshire 68 all out tonight.
Makes our tie and todays fiddle more hard to take. Could easily have three more points

I hope Durham put a complaint in about the umpires allowing the covers to come off while it was raining .

that’s was really terrible to see

CartyDurham

International Captain
Thank you mate.

Absolutely stupid sky haven't got a game on
Have to wait until Thursday.

really should have at least a stream going via the skysports app

If the Durham stream is rubbish , I think Surrey have a cracking stream set up or the Yorkshire game will have a good stream on YouTube

chunksafc

U19 12th Man
Have to wait until Thursday.

really should have at least a stream going via the skysports app

If the Durham stream is rubbish , I think Surrey have a cracking stream set up or the Yorkshire game will have a good stream on YouTube
I've got used to the Durham stream now, it has its moments.

Sky really annoy me with their lack of coverage, especially as they have hardly anything to fill their 465 sports channels with in the summer

CartyDurham

International Captain
I've got used to the Durham stream now, it has its moments.

Sky really annoy me with their lack of coverage, especially as they have hardly anything to fill their 465 sports channels with in the summer
It’s not good and such a shame as it’s been great the blast this year again

CartyDurham

International Captain
The ECB should really be asking questions about the lack of coverage. It's not even mentioned on SSN
There’s still a policy that the blast is unloved despite the crowds staying steady and up in some areas

eventually the 100 game will go as no other country is interested and there are big t20 tournaments in the Caribbean and the USA going up against it

so their old saying “best v the best “ will look ridiculous as the big players go elsewhere. Jason Roy is the first , there will be more

chunksafc

U19 12th Man
There’s still a policy that the blast is unloved despite the crowds staying steady and up in some areas

eventually the 100 game will go as no other country is interested and there are big t20 tournaments in the Caribbean and the USA going up against it

so their old saying “best v the best “ will look ridiculous as the big players go elsewhere. Jason Roy is the first , there will be more
I wonder what all the cricket fans around the world that post on here think of the hundred?

Not one other country has even attempted to take it up as a format

CartyDurham

International Captain
I wonder what all the cricket fans around the world that post on here think of the hundred?

Not one other country has even attempted to take it up as a format
I’m going to start a thread on it when it arrives. You are right would be good to see if they are interested

don’t tell hetton though it will be up in five mins