• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Is it too late to restart this game from scratch and play it properly this time?

That's what I used to do as a kid when I was losing so I feel this rule should apply somewhere.

Spark

Global Moderator
That's so poor by Marnus. That wouldn't have hit a second set of stumps, it was that wide. Surely he has to know that Broad likes to bowl from wide of the crease and adjust (and leave) accordingly

CartyDurham

International Captain
That's so poor by Marnus. That wouldn't have hit a second set of stumps, it was that wide. Surely he has to know that Broad likes to bowl from wide of the crease and adjust (and leave) accordingly
It was a beauty of a ball. Come on

let’s be having a little humility

would have got rid of a lot of right handers a ball like that

kevinw

International 12th Man
Is it too late to restart this game from scratch and play it properly this time?

That's what I used to do as a kid when I was losing so I feel this rule should apply somewhere.
AKA the 'forget to save' and exit game when you lose a game in Football Manager.

Spark

Global Moderator
It’s a cracking ball , come on , he was beaten by late swing that’s all

no shame in being out to that
The length is more what did it him and the angle on the crease. It straightened slightly if at all, but it started so wide that Marnus in form should be leaving that line.

EDIT: Seriously look at that replay. It's tenth stump ffs