• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I'de bring green on. He's been practicing his white ball bowling more than cummins or boland recently and nailed his yorkers in the first dig.

CartyDurham

International Captain
This could be winning the game for England these late runs

it is always frustrating when the tail does this

258 the lead

can we keep it going for another hour?

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
That last ball was better from haze. If your gonna try and camp them on the backfoot you've gotta sneak a full one in every once in a while. I'de be interested to see the global tail ender averages by each length from pacers. Swear the shortball gets used so much and I very rarely see it work.