• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would’ve liked to see a Hawkeye replay of that second appeal, liked to be if anything a better shout than the first.
Looked close, definitely. I didn't see the review last night but it does show the impact of keeping your reviews. With 2-3 I think we go for it. Think height was the concern though.

CartyDurham

International Captain
Looked close, definitely. I didn't see the review last night but it does show the impact of keeping your reviews. With 2-3 I think we go for it. Think height was the concern though.
I think the second one could have been umpires call so bairstow would have got away again and Cummins maybe right not to review

The_CricketUmpire

U19 Captain
Most career Test runs before being dismissed 'Stumped' in a Test Match:

11,414: Shivmarine Chanderpaul (WI)
11,168: JOE ROOT (ENG)
8,800: Graeme Smith (SA)
8,195: Virat Kohli (IND)
7,419: Sachin Tendulkar (IND)

**Mahela Jayawardene (SL) scored 11,814 Test runs without ever being out stumped**

CartyDurham

International Captain
Not sure I’ve ever been so offended
:laugh: Sorry

they are talking about the stokes decision. Thing is the ump said it was a Knick but the ball missed the stumps on Hawkeye so was not out anyway

now the last two lbws , I felt the first was umpires call but trending high

the second one looked like it was hitting and would have been three reds but no review was taking