• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

halba

International 12th Man
Thats it- its a draw. Note Today is a washout, as is the 5th day- tue

please see screenshot for the 5th day. 3rd day today - is finished.

Detailed day 5 - looks wet.

That leaves only Day 4 to force a result - which is sunny slightly, dont think its possible.

1687095035741.png

1687094954776.png

CartyDurham

International Captain
Probably a collective decision of Cummins and Mcdonald
Thanks. I don’t know if I should say this but what the hell. I think it’s the wrong way to in England and especially with this England team looking for 5 or 6 an over

they need to be getting in Englands faces a bit more

CartyDurham

International Captain
Had to go out during the lunch break. Come back just in time to see them walking off for rain.
I had to go shopping and missed the last four wickets taken by Englands dibbly dobbly bowling

oh and Parnell has just took Salt for a duck in the Durham t20 v Lancashire 0 for 1 haway

Gob

International Coach
The field is set for bad bowling and it’s if Australia trails by 200
They are playing with cluttered minds with regards to all the bazball crap. They don't need to copy it rather they have to do what worked for them in recent times. Good accurate bowling with catching fielders and some protection in the deep to stop boundaries. They can't stop looking for wickets and focus primarily on containment