• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

ataraxia

International Coach
I was 5'11 at 15 years old ffs

I will take a lot on here. Call me dumb. Call me ugly. Call me balding (which is also fake news but whatever)

But I will not tolerate being accused of being a sub 6-foot genetic failure of a human being
And here we see the TJB specimen, which we suspect may have mental ailments. In its natural habitat of cricket fora, it can be seen by mistake tacitly admittedly its own stupidity and foul appearance. Moving on from that dark note...

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
You Aussies are getting very ****y considering you still trail by 21 runs and have to bat last on this track.

This match is along way from done

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's not Channel 9 unless Slater, Nicholas and Warne are having an oral creampie over Bon Jovi

Croadymeister

U19 Cricketer
I missed the start of the day, so I only just found out that Bairstow missed another one this morning. That's three in the innings isn't it? Nobody's saying that Foakes is perfect behind the stumps, but he'd be doing better than that. England might just struggle this summer if they have to create at least 13 chances to bowl Australia out.
Well put it this way by the time our brains trust realise we need Foakes as keeper Ashes will be on plane to Australia. So don't expect to see him until the 4th test when it doesn't matter anyway.