• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly dump Pope for Bairstow if you have to. Let's just face the fact that Baz simps for Crawley and look at the next weakest link.

It's clearly him. What's he good for exactly? Overbalancing and getting out to Lyon half trackers?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
One of my kids checked the score after day 1 and thought it was cray cray that England declared 8 down after 78 overs as the tail could score some more. He was absolutely dumbfounded when I told him Root was not out at the time.

CartyDurham

International Captain
One of my kids checked the score after day 1 and thought it was cray cray that England declared 8 down after 78 overs as the tail could score some more. He was absolutely dumbfounded when I told him Root was not out at the time.
Anderson was to come. He can’t bat

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought they’d have gone with Broad first up for sure. Wonder if this is an end change over
I am genuinely baffled why they didn't. Then again, we're expecting good brain thinking from a hero who was given an OBE for punching a guy at a pub

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
He hasn't shown it at test level yet but Boland has the potential to hang around. Has a 29* (130) against an attack including Jhye Richardson.