• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know that Robinson is a very fine bowler in helpful conditions but 127ks won’t cut it at test level in most places unless you have Philander level skills

CartyDurham

International Captain
Don’t know if you saw it overseas but sky in the U.K. have just shown Mark Taylor taking a wicket with a ball that bounced twice and bowled someone

Made brook look like brett Lee

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know that Robinson is a very fine bowler in helpful conditions but 127ks won’t cut it at test level in most places unless you have Philander level skills
He took wickets at a similar pace in Pakistan. Granted, it was against Pakistan.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Are England seriously bowling two sub-80 mph bowlers against this Australia team??

Smith faced faster attacks in the County Championship for ****'s sake

Jfry

U19 Debutant
Nah Robinson will finish with match figures of like 3/100 or something which is perfectly adequate here