• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test (Edgbaston, Birmingham) 16–20 June

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Well I'm 6 beers deep (look out Pews payback coming!) and pumped as ****!! 3hrs and all the BS pre series talk can stop and we'll see where this is headed..

Which is of coarse an emphatic Eng series win 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well I'm 6 beers deep (look out Pews payback coming!) and pumped as ****!! 3hrs and all the BS pre series talk can stop and we'll see where this is headed..

Which is of coarse an emphatic Eng series win 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
It's two hours mate. But feel free to delay your start.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Just tell us 1 more time Chris how this test and then the series plays out......not sure Burgey and his mates have got the memo yet.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Two weird things happened in that Test. Anderson only bowled 4 overs and Wade did an impression of a Test quality batsman.
Wade will never not confuse me. 2 tons in our first "successful" Ashes in England I'm 20 years, Played a massive part in AUS winning their first t20 WC and yet his career stats are fairly hideous.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Have Aus named their bloody team already? I'm dying to know which better bowler they've left out in place of Starc.
Cummins apparently........had a panic attack this morning and locked in his room refusing to come out. Sandpaper man to captain

Molehill

International Captain
Wade will never not confuse me. 2 tons in our first "successful" Ashes in England I'm 20 years, Played a massive part in AUS winning their first t20 WC and yet his career stats are fairly hideous.
His overall stats are pretty Crawley like, but every dog has his day I suppose.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Was chatting to a friend yesterday and realised I'd gone from being pretty confident about this series to starting to properly sweat it now we're getting close.

Thank you Chris for staying the course and reminding me that Things Are Gonna Be Ok.
Same here bud tbh........pre test nerves. Chris will get us up and about and over them I've no doubt.