• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sending James up the order to open for Mooo has been a revelation for the team.

He played his part today in the dev match against FHK. He smashed a 82 (60 balls) with 14 glorious boundaries.

He's making an impact. Taking Mooo to lead the standings in the (Mini-CWC) league...

cnerd123

likes this
When ZCC are bad, they're really bad. Game to forget that. Struggled to beat Charminster last week too.

FHK were struggling vs Charminster as well, till Joshua Wong played the innings of his life and followed it up with 4 wickets.

JOJOXI

International Captain
Sending James up the order to open for Mooo has been a revelation for the team.

He played his part today in the dev match against FHK. He smashed a 82 (60 balls) with 14 glorious boundaries.

He's making an impact. Taking Mooo to lead the standings in the (Mini-CWC) league...
Winton CC beating the previous league leaders in that division (might as well shout about something when we can given our dismal CWC showing) - you owe us one Moooo if that game ends up winning you the league ? .

7 points seperate the top 5 and Winton (2nd) travel to Moooo (1st) on final day whilst The Wild Geese (4th) host a non-CWC team in 5th.

Also Winton CC currently 1-1 with @Krypto Knights in a 3 match DEV Friendly series. Fair to say bowlers on top in this series with the 4 innings so far generating scores of 155 all out, 130 all out, 142 all out and 143/8.

Also a slight aside but if any of you have high potential DEV players you are looking to sell - let me know please!

SillyCowCorner1

Winton CC beating the previous league leaders in that division (might as well shout about something when we can given our dismal CWC showing) - you owe us one Moooo if that game ends up winning you the league ? .

7 points seperate the top 5 and Winton (2nd) travel to Moooo (1st) on final day whilst The Wild Geese (4th) host a non-CWC team in 5th.

Also Winton CC currently 1-1 with @Krypto Knights in a 3 match DEV Friendly series. Fair to say bowlers on top in this series with the 4 innings so far generating scores of 155 all out, 130 all out, 142 all out and 143/8.

Also a slight aside but if any of you have high potential DEV players you are looking to sell - let me know please!
It’s such a competitive league. One of the reason I love DeV cricket

JOJOXI

International Captain
When ZCC are bad, they're really bad. Game to forget that. Struggled to beat Charminster last week too.

FHK were struggling vs Charminster as well, till Joshua Wong played the innings of his life and followed it up with 4 wickets.
In fairness to your sides I'd say at home our attack is serviceable, before our 2 home games v your 2 sides we beat ataraX Wellington. The game before that we lost to GG CC but defending 48 GG CC won on 50/5 so definetly the batters at fault rather than the bowlers. Bonus point defeat to Jura CC before that. If only we could bat....

A big innings from Chung too for Free HK in your win over us - prevented complete collapse and gave Wong that bit more freedom to pull off that devestating cameo

cnerd123

likes this
What’s a homegrown affiliate meant to do with their money?
FHK is investing in coaches. We also keep a larger squad that ZCC do. Allows us to have more depth to select from, and to gradually transition players rather than abruptly dropping seniors to find space for fresh Dev graduates. Having good coaches offsets the lack of game time as well. Our ground has been maxed out as well.

Apart from that, I can't find any other use for the money...

SillyCowCorner1

Woke up to see this,

6D639FE3-A9E9-4D42-898B-1E85D1F582BD.jpeg

It must have been a fun power play lol. I set the following aggression for my top 3,Sutherland (8), Bram (9), Branning (8). Something worked…broken clock…

JOJOXI

International Captain
Others with greater knowledge with me but my instant reaction was largely in the 2nd half of the innings. Help says that reverse swinger means movement gets important again when ball is old but not too old so can benefit from that. But also says variation becomes less important so ensuring they get some of the death overs should help with maximising their variation skill. But maybe also give them an over or 2 earlier in the longer formats to put less stress on their 10 stamina

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I guess the bigger question is, is he worth keeping? Don’t really know how to fit him into my attack or who ahead of. Not sure what I’d get on the TM (if anything)