• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
It will be interesting to see the FA's response to Eddie Howe being pushed in the chest by, presumably, a Leeds supporter after Firpo's red card. Quite how the security people allowed him to get anywhere near Howe beggars belief, but that's another matter. Obviously the guy should receive a life-time ban but, as we approach the pitch-invading part of the season, methinks that clubs need to be held accountable for the extremities of their supporters' behaviour.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The bin league play of final has been absolutely incredible. I’d be dead by now if my team was in this game. Unreal

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think the Everton game was just one where every Everton shot went in. A deserved 3-0 away to Arsenal is really impressive…

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think the Everton game was just one where every Everton shot went in. A deserved 3-0 away to Arsenal is really impressive…
First minute goal had an enormous impact I reckon. Had that game started normally I think Brighton would probably have gone on to win routinely

Niall

International Coach
Bang average Milan semi final, City will do bad things to them in the final IMO. :huh:

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just saw a map of the teams in the "Conference North" next year... Bishop's Stortford FFS! That's as far North as Luton, Stevenage, Gloucester or Colchester. Enjoy those local away trips to Blyth!

EDIT: Though Gloucester have been in it this season, so not much change I guess. Seems much easier on the Conference South teams than the Northern ones.

Niall

International Coach
Pep will lose hair he never knew he had if they lose the CL from here.
To be fair they still have work to do to defeat Madrid but obviously solid fav's . I don't see how though Inter could trouble them if we get that particular final ,,maybe Lukaku may have a banter game?

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
To be fair they still have work to do to defeat Madrid but obviously solid fav's . I don't see how though Inter could trouble them if we get that particular final ,,maybe Lukaku may have a banter game?
Sure. This is the one game they have to win and will put all they can into it.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
City lost to Brentford at home this season (a good side to be sure but certainly don't have the top-end talent of Inter), and in recent memory lost many one off games to dogshit sides in the CL that they should have won at a canter (Lyon, Chelsea, Tottenham, etc). A one off game is never a certainty. Inter have the talent all across the pitch to win that game. Obviously not favourites but writing them off is silly.

That's not even mentioning Madrid who have pulled off miracles in this comp every year for living memory (including in 3 consecutive rounds just 12 months ago) yet still get written off by spuds. Tomorrow is a coin flip afaic.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They’re hard to rate. Their CL performances this year have been properly good, as opposed to previous years when they just won every game by voodoo. But they’ve been dogshit in the league.