• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Socerer 01

International Captain
yes GS Kohli was an old retiree who had a sister young enough that was crushing on Henry Shipley. 8-) obviously he was an immature child or teen who kept spamming because he thought it was cool and brought attention

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yes GS Kohli was an old retiree who had a sister young enough that was crushing on Henry Shipley. 8-) obviously he was an immature child or teen who kept spamming because he thought it was cool and brought attention
Dude, I dont see any reason why a 60 year old woman cant comment that Shipley is cute? I understand it is fun to pile on but I would rather give the benefit of doubt here. I maybe a bit of an idiot to do that, but whatevs.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dude, I dont see any reason why a 60 year old woman cant comment that Shipley is cute? I understand it is fun to pile on but I would rather give the benefit of doubt here. I maybe a bit of an idiot to do that, but whatevs.
He did also imply his dad was still alive and had thoughts on recent Tests. I guess it's not impossible that a retiree has a still alive and lucid father but still....

trundler

Not sure about that. Forum seemed to have a pretty healthy atmosphere with everyone else united against Brook's Side. He was a pretty decent common enemy.
Yeah and there's no test cricket going on either so I reckon it's time for the next Firebreaker multi to spice things up.

_Ed_

Stuff like this would be kinda strange behaviour at that age, IMO:

Washy perished.

Congratulation Shipley.

my sister jumped from the sofa
No Doug or Shipley ( my sis's heart broken)

Sodhi in ( my Sister kesha wants him to cut Hair & remove Dark Glasses, not need while bowling)
But I dunno.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Stuff like this would be kinda strange behaviour at that age, IMO:

But I dunno.

Again, I can see some fun exchanges happening at home of a retiree and his 60 year old sister like this.

You are right though, it maybe an act too. Like I said, I guess I just wanna see the positive side, naive as it maybe.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt again after having been fooled by The Greatest.
Though to be fair, gorgeous looking girls with nice sized melons has always been a weakness of mine.

Socerer 01

International Captain
bro look at all of his posts, half of them scream inconsistency

i don’t understand why people keep assuming he is a nice retired old man when he hasn’t been nice at all on multiple times?

Socerer 01

International Captain
I'm not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt again after having been fooled by The Greatest.
Though to be fair, gorgeous looking girls with nice sized melons has always been a weakness of mine.
ffs ashley i thought you were one of the good ones, didn’t know that the account got you

Socerer 01

International Captain
i suggest this as a solution

let GS be unbanned but every future infarction that he earns should be imposed on the people who want him unbanned, that way the people who want him back for his passion and cricket knowledge can try to get him to stay on the line

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
ffs ashley i thought you were one of the good ones, didn’t know that the account got you
I was still very new here and knew nothing about multi's. Maybe I did suspect a bit but because I didn't really care, was prepared to give the benefit
of the doubt. Even now I'm not much more the wiser as to why someone would want to come back and create havoc under a different name.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Hang on, it just came to me in a flash!
It can only be to exhaust and annoy the crap out of those evil global moderators that we see now and again.