• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
G.S. Kholi is one of the few guys that still has love for the game, most guys lose a bit of interest for the game when greatness is denied.
He’s got a lot of love and more interestingly a ton of free time. He’s everywhere posting on everything from UAE vs HK to MI vs CSK.

Great for him but I really don’t want to be wading through 50 versions of a scorecard update during the WTC final. Not a tough ask to show some restraint surely.

kevinw

International 12th Man
If Brook had caught that after throwing it back in, I reckon that would've been the best catch I'd ever seen.

kevinw

International 12th Man
Have to feel for mitch marsh. Not often you take 4-27 and make 61(39) and still lose so comprehensively.
He really had to be there at the end. They don't have much depth to the batting. That attempted six off Hosein after the first one was pretty reckless.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't like KP as a comm but i've gotta agree with him here on buvis plan. If it's 25 of 5 and your gonna bowl the yorker go wide yorker and keep it out of the arc, doesn't matter if the bat hits you for 4. Buvi tried going for the straight yorker and gave up 2 wides before he ever got a ball vs axar.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
  • CSK v Punjab

• CSK's fast bowlers have been the most expensive in the powerplay this season, conceding 10.1 runs per over.
  • Kings have the lowest average (17.3) for the opening wicket this season.
  • Above cricinfo below cricbuzz
Rahul Chahar has a good record at Chepauk, picking 11 wickets in 7 games so far at an excellent ER of 6.14

- Shikhar Dhawan has over 6000 runs in the IPL. 1029 of those have come against CSK

ataraxia

International Coach
Conway could have an absolutely astronomical ODI average if he focused on it, I think. As long as opposition teams don't target his sole weakness, part-time finger-spin. If he could bowl to himself he'd be NZ's 4th bowler.