• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

srbhkshk

International Captain
What's the opinion on Tendulkar Jr. so far? He looks not good to me to put it charitably but the figures haven't been terrible.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What's the opinion on Tendulkar Jr. so far? He looks not good to me to put it charitably but the figures haven't been terrible.
Yeah he was #punished for an absolutely terrible over a game or two back but had got away with a lot of trash before that. He seems more suited to a role as a Ranji allrounder than an IPL opening bowler to me at this stage of his career - his presence in this team defintely seems a bit like a marketing gimmick.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
That's some poor defensive technique from tilak even if this is not out, massive gap between bat/pad and tilak is pushing away from the angle of the ball.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Comm's showing a graphic of how balls above the stumps from rashid go for more runs this ipl then balls at the stumps like it's an amazing revelation that short/back of a length balls from a spinner are more expensive lol.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Just looked at the cumulative cost of each team's openers and apparently Kishan+Rohit cost MI 5X what rutu + Conway cost CSK. I know Ishan can keep, is Indian and the MI pair are more marketable right now, but you still have to give CSK massive props for assembling the best opening pair this season bar maybe buttler-jaiswal for the cheapest on the books cost of any team.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Club standard, would perhaps tear up county cricket
I would say there's something to work with if he had a good technical bowling coach, but you could probably say the same about several dozen other medium-fast trundlers in India who have not had doors opened for them through their parentage.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just looked at the cumulative cost of each team's openers and apparently Kishan+Rohit cost MI 5X what rutu + Conway cost CSK. I know Ishan can keep, is Indian and the MI pair are more marketable right now, but you still have to give CSK massive props for assembling the best opening pair this season bar maybe buttler-jaiswal for the cheapest on the books cost of any team.
Yes, I saw this from Reddit also.

copy and paste,

B3066F17-4470-4705-A62C-E1D57A584646.jpeg
How much did LSG paid for Kyle?

Gill and Saha are a dynamic combination too...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha how the **** was Conway that cheap?