• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Kohli (0) out LBW off Trent Boult's
1st ball -- Champion bowler dismissed kohli 1st time in IPL

RCB 0/1
I wonder why Shabaz at #3?

anil1405

International Captain
I doubt if the umpires are being consistent with only four fielders outside if a team has passed allotted time to complete their overs. RR are behind for sure here and yet they have five fielders outside the circle.

G. S. Kohli

I doubt if the umpires are being consistent with only four fielders outside if a team has passed allotted time to complete their overs. RR are behind for sure here and yet they have five fielders outside the circle.
Anyway i doubt if RR win this, Kohli lead the side well in 2nd successive game.

G. S. Kohli

KKR vs CSK at 7.30 pm super sunday

?Sunil Narine has picked up 58 wickets at Eden Gardens, the joint second-most for a bowler at a single venue in the IPL.

✍Varun Chakravarty has dismissed MS Dhoni three times in four innings. Dhoni averages 3.66 against him.

✍Rahane has fallen to Narine four times in ten innings and averages 17.75 against him.

?Since IPL 2018, the captain winning the toss has opted to bowl first in each of the 20 games at Eden Gardens.

Above cricinfo
Below cricbuzz

?Andre Russell has four fifties in ten innings against CSK

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Why did weise not play more IPL? 127 runs @30 and a sr of 140 in 2015 with 16 wickets @ 22 and an econ of 8. He only got one game in 2016 where he went for 49 off his 4 and never played again until today. Feels weird that noene tried signing him up or that his franchise didn't back him after 1 bad game when the season before he'de done fantastically.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why did weise not play more IPL? 127 runs @30 and a sr of 140 in 2015 with 16 wickets @ 22 and an econ of 8. He only got one game in 2016 where he went for 49 off his 4 and never played again until today. Feels weird that noene tried signing him up or that his franchise didn't back him after 1 bad game when the season before he'de done fantastically.
He’s on the other side of 40 years old. I think that has to do something…but his performances in leagues throughout the last two years have been nothing short of special