• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
PK's spinners are tying up LSG's batsmen. Personally, they should have sent in one of their high sr batsman to advance the rr.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lucknow's batting lineup is so weird. It always surprises me when they actually make runs.

I do love that they prioritise having a good attack though.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Lucknow's batting lineup is so weird. It always surprises me when they actually make runs.

I do love that they prioritise having a good attack though.
Sam looks worried during 1St power play but now game back into PBKS's Court.

Still i can count on Punjab to win this game easily.

Yes Pooran & Stoinis not Dependable

150/6
Arshdeep gets KL Rahul 56 ball 74.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
22nd Match (D/N), Wankhede, April 16, 2023, Indian Premier League

Mumbai

Vs

KKR
Today

3:30 PM.

✍
ROHIT is 44 runs adrift of becoming the fourth Indian batter to get 6000 runs in the IPL. He also needs to hit five more sixes to become the first Indian batter, and third overall, to record 250 sixes in the tournament

❤Sunil Narine has bowled one over in powerplay in each match this season. Expect him to continue that trend considering he has dismissed Mumbai captain Rohit Sharma seven times in the IPL - the most by any bowler

Cricinfo. Com

Below Stats
Cricbuzz

✍Rinku Singh averages over 48 in T20 cricket at an impressive strike rate of 146

✍Both Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav average over 42 against KKR

ataraxia

International Coach
I always think it's interesting to see someone thrown in way out of their depth in cricket. So, go Arjun Tendulkar?