• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Shardul is playing as a genuine batsman?

Ohh man, Russell is on the ground again.

They call him superman...but it appears that this dude is made of glass.
It just seems like Rana kinda killed his golden goose there. He should have been happy with that game breaking over with 2 wickets and just let him relax in the outfield for a bit. Maybe tried another over in the slog. But he has pushed him too much I guess.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I hope they reach the logical conclusion from this impact sub experiment by next season and simply allow injury subs along with concussion and covid subs. And keep the other innovations like the reviews for no-ball, wides and the two team sheets and choosing the 11 AFTER the toss etc.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Russell 3/22
Figures lie.
Noted

It just seems like Rana kinda killed his golden goose there. He should have been happy with that game breaking over with 2 wickets and just let him relax in the outfield for a bit. Maybe tried another over in the slog. But he has pushed him too much I guess.
Yeah, Shardul should have been brought in the attack to supplement that 5th bowler slot.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
100 off 55 ball❤?
1st by Englishman in IPL 2023, last year Buttler was 1st englishman with hundred

KKR need 229 to win

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KKR lost the plot when they decided to go with 2 leakiest of faucets to open the bowling. They need a steady Eddie instead of Lockie. Would actually have been better off with a Kulkarni. And get Roy in there.