• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Top three scoring 50s in an inngs in IPL

Mahela (55), Sehwag (73) & Pietersen (50*) DC vs MI Delhi 2012

Warner (51), Shikhar (77), Williamson (54*) SRH vs PBKS Mohali 2017

Gill (76), Lynn (54), Russell (80*) KKR vs MI Kolkata 2019

Jaiswal (54), Buttler (54), Samson (55) RR vs SRH Hyderabad 2023

Kohli (61), "Du Plessis" (79), Maxwell (59*) RCB vs LSG Bengaluru 2023

Resources
Cricbuzz

slowfinger

International Debutant
is Dinesh Karthik the luckiest Indian to ever have an IPL/international career? can't believe he was seriously selected for that last iT20 world cup. and I can't believe he still gets selected for RCB.

slowfinger

International Debutant
was really looking forward to watching this Mayers innings. someone else posted on here earlier that they believe Mayers is really over rated and after that shot I think I would have to agree. not impressed.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
is Dinesh Karthik the luckiest Indian to ever have an IPL/international career? can't believe he was seriously selected for that last iT20 world cup. and I can't believe he still gets selected for RCB.
Nah, he is fine as an IPL finisher. And he is crazy talented. Just not got the smarts or the calm to put it all together.

anil1405

International Captain
Batting flexibility is a thing in T20 but Hooda and Krunal at no.3 and 4 is taking it beyond limits.