• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2022/23

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
What a game. Great knock by Kane!

Keeper missed a simple throw. Draw would have been a just result?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Boy, test cricket has an obscene frequency of photo finishes. The second NZ England test, the second NZ Pak test and the first 2 Pak England tests all went down to the wire. There's nearly a classic every series.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Boy, test cricket has an obscene frequency of photo finishes. The second NZ England test, the second NZ Pak test and the first 2 Pak England tests all went down to the wire. There's nearly a classic every series.
make roads but not like in asia is the answer to saving test cricket?

Binkley

U19 Captain
I thought Kane was run-out “live” too. And then my phone beeped and said “NZ win by two wickets” and I realised my stream had slipped 30 seconds behind reality.

Bloody great game again. And what a legend Kane is. And THAT is a much better way for Wagner to go out than limping off injured.