• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
labu, himself head etc can bowl a few to give the others a rest and try something different. i remember all 11 players in indian side bowl on a road in west indies in the 90s
I don’t think the game has really been at that stage yet tbh. They obviously had a plan to bowl as dry as they could for as long as possible and that’s meant the front liners doing the work.

Spark

Global Moderator
Think Khawaja has hurt his knee there
Think he just rolled his ankle on the advertising toblerone

I don’t think the game has really been at that stage yet tbh. They obviously had a plan to bowl as dry as they could for as long as possible and that’s meant the front liners doing the work.
Plus when you pick three frontline spinners, you don't want to be relying on the likes of Head and Labuschagne.

I know I keep banging on about it but the difference between Kuhnemann and the other two is being shown up big time here. Just doesn't have the quality to keep it tight for so long

Shri

Mr. Glass
hope khawaja bats again in usual position. hopefully the rules allow him to bat straight away. i wouldn't be mad if he's exaggerating the injury here to go have a shower and a nap. its been 150 overs. he has toughed it out until now like a champ unlike james anderson

OverratedSanity

Probably getting greedy here but a 150 run lead followed by a declaration a half session into tomorrow could cause some panic among the Australian batsmen. Especially if khawaja is hurt.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Honestly it's really getting on my nerves, people blithely declaring that it should be easy to score boundaries for fun on this pitch against quality bowlers despite there being no evidence at all that that's the case. Consistently ignoring the actual cricket in front of them in favour of the match going on in their own imaginations.
Been proven so wrong this session! It's the intent that makes the difference! Now they are trying to hit 4s and they are doing so comfortably. You lot have been blowing your own horns all match and have been proven wrong regarding literally everything.

Godard

U19 Vice-Captain
Been proven so wrong this session! It's the intent that makes the difference! Now they are trying to hit 4s and they are doing so comfortably. You lot have been blowing your own horns all match and have been proven wrong regarding literally everything.
Aus bowlers have been cooked, plus this is the best time of the day to score plus Kohli’s gotten the psychological pressure of getting a 100 off his back.

Burgey

Think he just rolled his ankle on the advertising toblerone

Plus when you pick three frontline spinners, you don't want to be relying on the likes of Head and Labuschagne.

I know I keep banging on about it but the difference between Kuhnemann and the other two is being shown up big time here. Just doesn't have the quality to keep it tight for so long
Yeah it’s been a noticeable difference. Murphy and Lyon will certainly sleep well