• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Howe_zat

Audio File
Matthew Hayden just maybe being a tad hyperbolic comparing Kohli with Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan as “one of the great athletes of all time” but tbf he knows who pays his bills.
To be fair to him - which is not something I'm particularly inclined to do really - I think you can make the argument that Kohli is the best limited overs player ever, and the formats do seem to blend together a lot in the minds of most pundits.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Matthew Hayden just maybe being a tad hyperbolic comparing Kohli with Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan as “one of the great athletes of all time” but tbf he knows who pays his bills.
Even on a very good day for Jordan or a bad one for Woods I bet they never/hardly ever shot 100 point/shot games/rounds.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yeah what happened to him? Thought he looked very good when he toured here
preparing for tryouts to the national differently abled side. keeps breaking bones in his body in domestic every time he plays. currently fractured wrist i think

Howe_zat

Audio File
Wonder how many Tests centuries there have been in which 5 or fewer boundaries were scored (before getting to 100 anyway)
Cricinfo lists at least 20, where they'd scored 5 or less in a completed ton, including one by Kohli in Galle, since that started getting recorded in the early 90s. Fewest boundaries on record in a ton is only 2 by Graeme Thorpe in Lahore in 2000.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
was steve smith known to bowl his main bowlers into the ground when he was a full time captain
TBF it's tough to not bowl them to the ground when you're bowling 150+ overs and some of the main bowlers haven't picked up the slack.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Cricinfo lists at least 20, where they'd scored 5 or less in a completed ton, including one by Kohli in Galle, since that started getting recorded in the early 90s. Fewest boundaries in record in a ton is only 2 by Graeme Thorpe in Lahore in 2000.
I see Trevor Bailey only scored 1 test 100, but perhaps did it a few times in his 28 fc 100s.