• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2022/23

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't keep up with that forum but all the glee surrounding visiting PakPassion seemed like opportunistic bullying that was just accepted from my perspective so I put it out there

kaetor

U19 Cricketer
PP is also probably the second best place for new cricket memes too. Though r/cricket seems to be forming a culture of its own
The only thing r/cricket is good for these days is to find ways to fit Kohli in to any given topic.

(the NZ discussion threads are actually pretty good though, about as doom and gloomy as here)

Athlai

Not Terrible
I don't keep up with that forum but all the glee surrounding visiting PakPassion seemed like opportunistic bullying that was just accepted from my perspective so I put it out there
Long, long ago, there were interforum raids. I don't think it included many members that still post here but it's sort of why we all became familiar with PP. We also have gotten the odd update every few years from someone who still posts there about something funny. Like when they were calling for Misbahs head due to his age despite being a run machine for like 3 or 4 more years.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The only thing r/cricket is good for these days is to find ways to fit Kohli in to any given topic.

(the NZ discussion threads are actually pretty good though, about as doom and gloomy as here)
Imagine how much worse it'd be if Kohli was actually as good as Smith (or KW)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Can't help but love Kusal Mendis and Karunaratne. With this sort of platform Mathews and Chandiguns will pile it on.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon that was worth a review. Probably clipping but there's a chance would have completely missed.

edit: but good call

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I don't know how Henry bowled in the first session, though 10 overs for 44 isn't great. But this session he's bowled nicely so far and that wicket is deserved reward.

SL just need to remember NZ's bowling outside of Southee+Henry is weak. So trying to flay a cover drive off Henry near the end of his spell and losing your wicket is a bad move.