• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Xix2565

International Regular
It's got nothing to do with shot selection, it's in his facial expressions. Let's not have our typical talk past each other conversation
I'm wondering why you care so much about them to comment on. That's why I'm responding to you, hardly talking past you here.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm wondering why you care so much about them to comment on. That's why I'm responding to you, hardly talking past you here.
I just use the match threads to post random thoughts into the abyss, most people do. I'm not used to people seeing red all the time and forcing me to engage in arguments the way you do. And you were talking past me because I was discussing personality and demeanour not batting style

R!TTER

State Regular
Gotta say the way Ashwin makes his little videos only during the good times is really weak. Where’s his batting tutorial for Day 1?
Ashwin should shut his trap during the series, not only does it make him look overconfident but also a tool when India loses - he did that against Eng as well in 2018 first test. Why would you reveal your secrets during the first test of an away series, just say no to SKY or whatever!

Spark

Global Moderator
So I see that a whole bunch of Indian journalists have somehow landed on the position that there are too many correct decisions being given, and that if you appeal for a stumping then you aren't allowed to appeal for an outside edge either.