• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That has to be the first time to my memory I've ever seen Lyon exhibit anything looking like injury or cramp on the field.

Ashwin meanwhile cramps and tears fat and muscle each time he opens a chocolate bar.

Molehill

International Captain
I wonder what kind of surface will be requested for the 4th Test assuming Aus tick these off? This has done too much and allowed the Aussie spinners to create havoc against the brittle Indian batting line up.

Alternatively, maybe a complete flat deck for a draw.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Walk in off three steps. Cramp up. How do you manage it without defying human physiology?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I wonder what kind of surface will be requested for the 4th Test assuming Aus tick these off? This has done too much and allowed the Aussie spinners to create havoc against the brittle Indian batting line up.

Well 2-1 doesn’t guarantee a WTC spot. If this series is 2-2, and nz draws 1-1 with SL, india can still go through so I think india are better off going for the win.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member

**** I hope not. This has been an intensely funny series. Last thing it needs is highway induced draw.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** I hope not. This has been an intensely funny series. Last thing it needs is highway induced draw.
Surely they prep something like the first two tests? They were both good pitches and rewarded decent cricket. This deck has made it a lottery. Lyon’s always a decent bowler with good control but it’s made Kuhnemann and Murphy unplayable. Narrowed the gap between the attacks massively

Spark

Global Moderator
Wouldn't mind a fine gully here, that wide yorker is liable to skew in the air in that direction off the open face

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This. I almost feel like a seamer benefits India more at this point in any case.

They're allowing not one but three Australian spinners to dick them. It's intolerable.

Molehill

International Captain
Surely they prep something like the first two tests? They were both good pitches and rewarded decent cricket. This deck has made it a lottery. Lyon’s always a decent bowler with good control but it’s made Kuhnemann and Murphy unplayable. Narrowed the gap between the attacks massively
That was my reading of this too. Sri Lanka did something similar against England and it turned Dom Bess into a decent bowler for a couple of days!!