• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Spark

Global Moderator
I should have cottoned on when he started calling McGrath and other Aus cricketers subhumans and pedophiles; that's a Cow special, along with "who actually cares about victims of the Christchurch shooting anyway?"

Victor Ian

International Coach
A great catch. Spark would be excellent in Scooby doo. He'd have them nabbed before they take off their mask and reveal themselves.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I should have cottoned on when he started calling McGrath and other Aus cricketers subhumans and pedophiles; that's a Cow special, along with "who actually cares about victims of the Christchurch shooting anyway?"
Sillycowcorner seems like a chill dude? Can't believe it's the same guy.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To be fair, McGrath's life has been extended by drinking the blood of all those Savannah Animals he shot dead like dogs.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Smith + Labu + Lyon + Khwaja + Head . Enough quality there .
Man who Can't find Hands + The Hitler of Toasties + Bald Freak + Egomaniac + A man who thinks Stand and Deliver the movie was a literal title to live by.

Our golden god has flown home. None of these men are a consolation.

Sunil1z

International Regular
t
Man who Can't find Hands + The Hitler of Toasties + Bald Freak + Egomaniac + A man who thinks Stand and Deliver the movie was a literal title to live by.

Our golden god has flown home. None of these men are a consolation.
They are competing with a team that has 3 guys averaging less than Zak Crawley since 2020. You will be fine

Sunil1z

International Regular
I'll never understand why you think good batters are better than good bowlers.
Both Good batters and Good bowlers are equally important . Good bowlers win you games . However if you don’t have runs on board , even good bowlers will find it difficult to win you games .