• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bracewell has just decided to buy that wicket at a generous price. 5 ****e balls to lull them into a false sense of security.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has really turned into a terrific test match. Kudos to NZ for making it so after a disastrous first couple of days

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I still back Bracewell vs Stokes. He's had him like 3 times. I don't think Stokes fancies facing Bracewell. Bracewell can go for another 30 in 2 overs as long as he can get Stokes.

I think even Root, he takes it super easy vs Bracewell. We could do with that mindset of Root, even if Root takes 20 of him and gets out to him that's fine.