• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

thundaboult

International Debutant
LMAO and we picked this guy as an all format player

dw son we're gonna give you a long long run dw about it

yeah i think he got the msg there steady, yo boy mace seems faaaaar too steady

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I feel I need to restate how fantastic that is from Foakes. Such a gun keeper, even if he is prone to the occasional mistake.
As far as I could tell, he wasn’t aware of where Bracewell was, just a regulation sweep of the bails on the off chance. Not in the same league as those stumping where the keeper waits or predicts for the heel to raise. Nice clean work regardless.

ataraxia

International Coach
Let's not pretend that this wasn't what many other bats would've done too though. I genuinely reckon these sorts of dismissals should happen more often.